Lesson plan resources
The Dying Matters team has produced a wealth of helpful resources for students and teachers to help get them thinking and talking about death, dying and bereavement. These materials are available for download below.
- School Lesson Plan - download pdf
- School Lesson Powerpoint Presentation - download presentation
- School Lesson Pinboard - download pdf
- Essay: Coming to Terms with Death - download pdf
- Book - the Dying Matters book, 'Dying to Know', is a great prompt to get the conversation started.
- Leaflet: ‘5 Things to do before I die’ - download pdf ;
'A Party for Kath' is an award-winning, five-minute film produced by Dying Matters to demonstrate the benefits of greater openness around death and dying. Watch 'A Party for Kath'
There are many more resources, including leaflets and posters, available in our Resources area.