Join our Awareness Week Twitter chats
As part of Dying Matters Awareness Week, we will be hosting a Twitter chat from 13.00-14.00 GMT every day from Monday 18 May to Friday 22 May. The aim of the chats is to encourage members of the public to take five simple steps to make their end of life experience better. Experts will be joining us to offer their advice around each of these steps.
Use the hastag #YODO to join in.
Twitter chat schedule:
- Monday 18 May, 1-2pm: Writing a will
- Tuesday 19 May, 1-2pm: Recording your funeral wishes
- Wednesday 20 May, 1-2pm: Planning your future care and support
- Thursday 21 May, 1-2pm: Organ donation
- Friday 22 May, 1-2pm: Telling loved ones your wishes
If you have a question or can offer advice about any of the topics above, please join in on Twitter by using the designated hashtag #YODO.