Working with bereaved teenagers
- explore the world of the teenager and develop a deeper understanding of the struggles teenagers face
- gain an understanding of the theories of loss and mourning in relation to teenagers
- recognise the diverse needs of bereaved teenagers
- explore our own experiences of loss and how it impacts on us when we observe the grief of others
- identify ways to encourage emotional literacy in adolescents
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
£60 per delegate, this training day has been supported by a generous bursary donation, reducing the fee to delegates from £120 to £60 per person. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.