WHF Keynote Seminar Palliative & End of Life Care: funding, commissioning & patient experience
This conference brings together key policy-makers with social and health care staff, patient groups, charities, interested businesses and commentators to assess the future of Palliative and End of Life Care, including funding and the delivery of services and support.
The conference follows the Independent Palliative Care Funding Review and is timed to take place as the Department of Health seeks more information to enable the creation of a fairer funding system for palliative care for adults and children.
Topics for discussion include:
• Funding models, financial challenges for hospices and other care providers and the Government-funded pilot sites;
• Opportunities for the Third Sector;
• Commissioning end of life care;
• Improving care and patient experience; and
• The next steps for end of life care policy.