When a child dies – supporting parents and families
- explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss
- recognise physical and emotional reactions to loss
- identify the potential impact on a couple’s relationship
- explore women’s and men’s behaviours in grief
- gain an understanding of how to enhance the care and support offered to all members of the grieving family,
- including siblings and grandparents
- relate theories of grief to practices in the workplace
- explore and experience ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
To book please follow this link- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/when-a-chil...
Or alternatively call us on 01494 568909