Supporting parents through pregnancy loss and the death of a baby
- explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss, grief and bereavement
- recognise physical and emotional reactions to grief
- gain an understanding of what parents may need when they are faced with the death of their baby
- be aware of current guidelines, research and initiatives around baby loss and bereavement support
- be aware of current baby death statistics and data
- relate theories of grief to practices in the workplace
- gain an insight into differing faiths, beliefs and cultures
- explore and experience ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
£45. The ticket price for this workshop has been reduced by 50% to £45 on remaining places.
To book please follow this link- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/supporting-...
Or alternatively call us on 01494 568909