Supervising bereavement work
- provide supervisors with an opportunity to reflect on their experiences of supervising bereavement practitioners
- reflect on the differences between a bereavement practitioner and supervising bereavement work
- think about what a bereavement practitioner needs from supervision
- think about the differences between inexperienced and experienced bereavement practitioners and the challenges for the supervisor
- think about how the supervisor can provide professional, objective, challenging supervision while also recognising the emotional impact of bereavement work on the practitioner and helping them to maintain resilience
- awareness and strategies for the supervisee and supervisor maintaining objectivity
- identifying when a practitioner may need additional support.
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank Travelers for kindly providing the venue for this training day.
To book please follow this link- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/supervising... or call us on 01494 568909