Palliative Care Conference: Compassionate and personalised care
Topics covered on the day will include:
- What is being done at local level and how does this link to the national “Commitment to End of Life Care” agenda?
- How would investing in end of life care support NHS STPs?
- What role can social care workers and care homes play in end of life care?
- How can we support patients nearing the end of their life to make informed decisions?
- What are the challenges when providing end of life care for patients with learning difficulties?
- How can we improve access to quality end of life care?
- Could more end of life care services be delivered in the community?
- What opportunities are there for different organisation to collaborate and provide a joined-up approach to palliative care?
- How can we bridge the gap between theory and practice in palliative care?