The Martin House Research Centre 1st Biennial Research conference
The aims of the conference are to:
- offer an overview of current and recently completed UK research
- consider the implications of those findings for service design and/or practice
- share different research approaches and methods and their application within the field of children’s palliative care
- provide a forum for connection and exchange between the research and practitioner/provider communities.
Who is the conference for?
- Research students
- Researchers and academics
- Professionals working with children with life-limiting conditions and/or in the children’s/young adult palliative care sector who are interested in getting involved in research or using research evidence
Call for papers
The conference programme includes two 'open paper' sessions at which completed or on-going research will be presented. Poster viewing sessions will take place during all refreshment breaks.
We are very keen to encourage submissions from PhD students and practitioners engaged in research as well as from those more established in the field.