Grief and bereavement in schools
- develop an understanding of the impact of loss and grief on children and young people’s physical and emotional health, including their learning
- gain insight into children and young people’s reactions to loss and grief and how a school might respond in order to meet the needs of grieving pupils
- acquire ideas for pastoral support appropriate for a primary or secondary school environment
- devise a framework for an appropriate response to death enabling you to write your own bereavement policy
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Each school attending this scheduled workshop will receive a copy of our schools information pack – ‘Supporting bereaved children and young people in school’, which is also available to purchase at £5.00 per pack.
£60 per delegate, thanks to bursary funding received. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Please book here- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/grief-berea... or call us on 01494 568909