- enhance participants’ knowledge of the role of the facilitator and the distinction between training and facilitation
- recognise how to give and receive constructive feedback
- identify what is meant by group dynamics and the skills required for effective facilitation
- have experience of facilitating a small group
- recognise the issues arising when facilitating a group looking at loss and grief
- identify your own behaviour patterns in group situations and to recognise how this may impact on facilitation style
- recognise the importance of self-support and explore and experience ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK and other support organisations, and resources available.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone involved in leading groups of any size around bereavement, whether professional, educational, parent support groups or for professional training and development.
Child Bereavement UK
Clare Charity Centre
Day 1: 10am – 5pm
Day 2: 10am – 4pm
Registration each day is from 9.30am.
£240. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Book your place
Please book your place online, or if you wish to pay on invoice, please complete and return our course booking form.
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
“I will now be more conscious of the role of the facilitator. Thank you so much for the most informative course.” Course delegate
You can also keep up-to-date with this event by visiting our facebook event page.