Death Cafe Wirral
There is a simple format for the evening as follows:
1. I'll be there to welcome you to the event.
2. Buy any refreshments that you want.
3. Sit anywhere - we’ll end up in small groups of about 6 people, and will stay in the same group for the evening. You can choose if you want to sit with people you know or if you prefer to sit at different tables.
4. When everyone has arrived I'll give a brief introduction.
5. You chat! There is no formal structure: it will be a confidential space, in which you can talk within your group about anything to do with death, dying or end of life. You can share each other's fears, concerns and stories - both positive and negative.
If you have any concerns or any further questions then please get in touch. There's no harm in asking and I'll do my best to help.
I look forward to hearing from you and don't forget to email me directly to book a FREE place if you would like to attend.