Creative ways of working with bereaved children
- identify the importance of helping children find ways to express themselves and their feelings
- explore and develop self-awareness and support for ourselves
- gain an understanding of the theories of loss and grief in relation to children
- experience creative ways of helping children and families
- learn from others on the workshop, sharing examples of their work
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
£95. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank The Starlight Centre at Peace Hospice Care for providing the venue for this training day.