Considering the impact on healthcare professionals when a child dies
- explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss, grief and bereavement
- update on child death statistics and data
- recognise physical and emotional reactions to grief
- consider what could be put in place for you to feel better supported
- consider ways of taking care of yourself
- take part in a group reflective practice session
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
This is a new workshop for all health professionals whose work brings them into contact with families who are grieving after the death of a child or who may be facing the death of a child.