Complicated grief masterclass
Please note that complicated grief treatment is not recommended as a treatment for children and young people.
An understanding of the general principles of complicated grief theory, together with some knowledge of attachment and loss theory would be an advantage.
- understand the attachment-based model of acute, integrated and complicated grief.
- recognise the clinical syndrome of CG and its differential diagnosis.
- learn and practice techniques based on the core themes and principles of CGT.
- be introduced to the specific evidence-based treatment techniques of CGT.
- be introduced to some simple, practical ways to begin using these techniques in your practice.
Facilitators: Dr Kathy Shear and Dr Susan Delaney
£275 per delegate. Fees include refreshments, a light lunch and access to learning materials. This is a non-residentialcourse and delegates must be able to attend both days.