Children and young people – loss, death and grief
- gain understanding of a child’s perception of death
- gain an understanding of the theory of loss and mourning in relation to children and young people
- identify an awareness of our own needs as professional carers and explore ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
- recognise the diverse needs of bereaved children and young people, and the importance of advocacy
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank Unum for kindly providing the training venue for the day.
To book please follow this link- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/children-an...
Or alternatively call us on 01494 568909