Bereavement by suicide – supporting children, young people and families
- increase awareness of the particular complications of this type of loss
- develop greater confidence in providing support and communicating with families and children
- gain information regarding suicide facts and the myths and gain a better understanding of those more at risk of attempting suicide
- increase awareness of the effect on us when working with those bereaved by suicide
- explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank Enable Law for kindly providing the venue for this training date.
To book please follow this link- https://childbereavementuk.org/for-professionals/our-courses/bereavement...
Or alternatively call our Training Department on 01494 568909