- review your experiences as facilitators, celebrate your achievements, share any challenges you may have encountered, and consolidate the learning from these experiences
- learn how to deal with issues you bring to the day
- further develop your facilitation skills by co-facilitating a discussion around a topic of general interest and receiving feedback
- recognise the impact of group dynamics on the facilitator and how to work with these effectively
- explore the importance of boundaries both for facilitators and the groups you facilitate
- recognise the importance of self support and identify ways to enable this to happen.
Who should attend?
Experienced facilitators leading groups of any size around bereavement.
Child Bereavement UK
Clare Charity Centre
£120. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Book your place
Please book your place online, or if you wish to pay on invoice, please complete and return our course booking form.
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
“The course gave me a new experience which is highly important in the bereavement field.” Course delegate
You can also keep up-to-date with this event by visiting our facebook event page.