- Planning ahead
- Being with someone when they die
- Talking about death and dying
- Telling others about a death
- Understanding death and dying
- What to do after someone dies
- Coping with bereavement
- Information for carers
- Concerns about end of life care
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Meaning, faith & belief
Meaning, faith & belief
One area that some people find it useful to explore when thinking and talking about dying, death and bereavement is issues around ‘meaning’ ‘faith’ and ‘belief’. What this means to one person might be very different to what it means to another.
In this section we explore what the connection between meaning, faith and belief, and dying, death and bereavement might be, and ways of providing appropriate ‘spiritual support’ to people approaching the end of life and those around them.
Click on the subheadings to the left or links below to read more: