- The Big Conversation: Awareness Week 2016 resources
- Awareness Packs
- Dying Matters presentation
- School lesson plan
- Linking to Dying Matters
- GP Pilot Project
- Bereavement cards and end of life games
- Putting death in the picture
- Advance care planning for volunteers
- Homeless people
- Community Pack
Dying Matters postcards
To purchase hard copies of the postcards below, visit the Dying Matters shop or call us on 08000 214466. You can pay with a credit or debit card, or request an invoice. All orders will be despatched upon receipt of payment, so please allow plenty of time to receive your order.
Talk, Plan, Live postcards
New for 2015: three different postcards themed around the concept of 'Talk, Plan, Live', which was the theme of our 2015 Awareness Week. The postcards can be used separately or together.
'Five things' A5 postcard
"Small Actions, Big Difference" postcard
To support our 2012 Awareness Week, we launched a new set of five postcards on the theme of "Small Actions, Big Difference". Four of the five postcards flag up five small actions people can take that will make a big difference to end of life care. This could be as an individual; for someone you know; as an employer; or in your community. The final postcard is left blank for people to write down their own small actions and send them back to Dying Matters so that we can share them more widely. These postcards are not branded as being part of Awareness Week 2012 so can be used at any time.
Suggestions on the postcards include:
- Register to become an organ donor
- Make an effort to call someone at the end of their life or someone recently bereaved
- Ask someone you love about the things they'd like to do before they die, then help them achieve one of them
- Hold a Dying Matters session. Play one of our films and then discuss it with colleagues afterwards.