Dying Matters Week 2013

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheCelebrant
TheCelebrant's picture
Dying Matters Week 2013

Hello there members! As a Civil Celebrant working in North Yorkshire I would very much like to hear from other partners who would like to create awareness during Dying Matter Week 2013. I am arranging to hold a mock celebrant funeral service at Scarborough Crematorium (during the awareness week) and following this a tour of the crematorium will take place.... thus trying to dispel some myths and legends about what happens to the body during cremation!! I would really like some professionals from Palliative Care to be involved as well as well as someone from the legal side. If you would like to be involved please contact Colin on 07884 157538. Thank you!

Hartlepool
Dying Matters Week

Hello Dying Matters Members

I work for Hartlepool & District Hospice and we are planning to do some work around the Dying Matters Awareness Week. We will be tying this in with our Make a Will month but are also looking for any businesses or organisations who would like to work with us from the Hartlepool and East Durham areas.

www.hartlepoolhospice.co.uk

Many thanks
Alison

Topic locked

User login

Top contributors

Esther Stone
since 10/05/2011
P
since 13/05/2011
tbonser
since 14/05/2011

Latest Blog Posts

Murder at the Eisteddfod! / Llofruddiaeth yn yr Eisteddfod!

Murder and unexplained death was the topic of Byw Nawr’s event on the Welsh Government stand...

Byw Nawr welcomes extra Welsh Government funding for end of life care

Dr Hywel Francis, Chair of Byw Nawr, has welcomed the Welsh Governent's announcement of an...