How Facing Death Can Bring You To Life
Can talking about DEATH really bring you more ALIVE?
A practical CPD workshop for counsellors, practitioners, and all health professionals.
As an ex-counsellor, Jane Duncan Rogers' life was turned upside down when her husband died. Having studied death professionally and been fascinated personally about it, nothing prepared her for the onslaught of grief and the effects that had on her.
In this workshop you will:
- face up to your own questions and thoughts about end of life matters
- discover how to deeply respond to bereaved clients and colleagues
- understand what constitutes a good end of life plan, and why that is so important
- explore what is really going on towards the end of life, and immediately afterwards
- find support to move forward practically and emotionally
Certificate of attendance on completion of workshop
Visit Jane's website www.beforeigosolutions.com for more info. Certificate of Attendance for CPD validation on completion of the workshop