CELEBRATING DIVERSITY IN LIVING AND DYING
Do you want to know more about what we do at Garden House Hospice Care? Are you interested in how we welcome diverse groups, cultures, and faiths?
In conjunction with ‘Dying Matters’ Awareness Week we would like to invite you to drop in and meet us for informative sessions repeated through the day.
Date: 10th May 2017
Time: Sessions at 10 -11 am, 11 -12 noon, 1-2 pm, 2-3pm
Venue: Garden House Hospice Care, Gillison Close, SG6 1QU
Cost: Free, refreshments and lunch provided
Who: All welcome
· Garden House Hospice Care: more than just a building
· Supporting people with long term conditions and dementia
· Responding to the needs of diverse groups, cultures and faith communities
· Refreshments and entertainment
· Questions and answers
· Finding out about you (or the group you represent)
RSVP: Family Support Service, Garden House Hospice Care 01462 679540