8th annual neonatal palliative and end of life care conference: Babies with an uncertain future
- Learning from families when a baby dies at the beginning of life
- Update on developments around perinatal mental health
- A perinatal palliative care pathway: realistic translation into practice
- My daughter’s journey from neonatal intensive care and beyond – a mother’s perspective
- Development of palliative care within fetal cardiac care
Ethical issues in neonatal care – panel discussion
– Dominic Wilkinson, Neonatal Consultant and Ethicist
– Róisín McKeon-Carter, Senior ANNP, Clinical Director of Neonatology
– Alex Mancini, Pan-London Lead Nurse for Neonatal Palliative Care
– Fiona Lethbridge, Senior Press Officer, The Science Media Centre
- Collaboration and maintaining professional relationships
- Supporting staff in a neonatal unit
The Cavendish Conference Centre
22 Duchess Mews
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Book your place
Please book your place online, or if you wish to pay on invoice, please complete and return our course booking form.
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
“A very interesting day that flowed well and was packed with information. Thank you for the opportunity to attend a truly inspiring day.” 2017 delegate